Phillip Olive Rug
This product is not currently available. Enter your email below and we'll notify you when it’s in stock!
Designed by Joanna Gaines, the Phillip Collection is artfully hand-woven in India of wool, polyester, cotton, and rayon. The yarn is uniquely dyed to provide a striped effect, using small dots in varying shades, making this Magnolia Home rug a casual but chic addition to your space. Crafted by Loloi. Trying to decide on the best rug for your space? Take a look at our Rug Buying Guide for Joannaâ€™s tips on selecting the rug that suits your space and lifestyle.
- hand woven
- 70% wool | 30% polyester
- made in india
- pile height: 1/4"
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean, white dry sponge or cloth. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. The color may transfer and should not be placed directly over existing carpet. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for Rugs to be delivered
- Rugs carry additional shipping + handling charges calculated at checkout
- Rugs cannot be shipped via express methods and only ship ground
- To view shipping rates click here.
If you order a Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines rug from us and you don't absolutely love it, rest assured that you can return within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund. Rug orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Once your rug has been processed, it is not eligible for cancellation but can be returned for a refund.
To return a rug, please contact our Guest Services team and they will quickly resolve your issue. You'll need to provide your order number and reason for the return. If your item is damaged or defective, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of the damages. Once our Guest Services team has these images they will quickly help you return your rug for a refund or a replacement.