Chip's Backroads Candle
This product is not currently available. Enter your email below and we'll notify you when it’s in stock!
After years of creating signature scents for the home and office, Joanna wanted to create scents she thought Chip would love. Using our new proprietary coconut-soy wax blend and two crackling wooden wicks, the Chip’s Backroads Candle features notes of peppercorn, leather and sandalwood. Poured into amber glass and finished with a cork lid, this candle looks as good as it smells.
- Dimensions: 4" dia x 4 1/4"
- Material: Glass, soy wax, and wooden wick
- Approximate burn: 55 hours depending on wick trimming
- Do not use the lid as snuffer
- Made in the USA
- Top Note: Spicy bergamont, Ripe Pomelo, Neroli, Pink Peppercorn
- Mid Note: Golden Saffron, Soft Suede, Patchouli
- Base Note: Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood
CARE + MAINTENANCE:
- Trim your wood wick with a fingernail clipper to always ensure it is 1/8" from the wax. This will ensure safety and an even burn.
- Never burn a candle for more than 2 to 3 hours at a time.
- When trimming your wick, hold the candle upside down over a trash barrel so the wick trimmings do not end up in the wax.
U.S. Shipping Rates (Contiguous 48 States)
|Jewelry (Flat Rate)**||FREE|
|Apparel (Flat Rate)***||FREE|
|$325.01 and up||$39.95|
*Select items cannot be shipped outside contiguous U.S. See below for additional rates.
Rugs, Paint, Select Pillows + Throws, Silos Baking Co. Cookies, and select oversized items are excluded from free shipping, shipping promotions, and discounts.
Expedited shipping options are available for select items at checkout. Some signs, rugs & select oversized items are delivered in 2-3 weeks and are not eligible for expedited shipping.
Alaska, Hawaii, and international customers: view our shipping rates.
Your satisfaction is what matters most to us. Return your purchase within 30 days of delivery using our easy online system to download a pre-paid shipping label and get a quick refund. Items that cannot be returned include paint, furniture, our magazine, select oversize items, or anything damaged through normal wear and tear.