Sydney Granite Rug
We're sorry, but this item has been discontinued. The good news is that new products are always being added! Thank you for understanding, and happy shopping.
— This product ships directly from the vendor
📦This item is not eligible for express shipping.
From the busiest living rooms to the quietest corners, the Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines Sydney Collection has you covered with easy-to-match neutrals. The simple yet textured construction is hand-woven of 100% jute and framed with a hand-applied border. What's more, Sydney is naturally resilient to heavy foot traffic. Designed in partnership with Loloi Rugs. Learn more about the making of this collection in Joanna's blog post.
- Hand Woven
- 100% Jute
- Made in India
- Pile Height: 1/4"
- Cotton Canvas Backing
- Clean spills, including water, immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth.
- Avoid exposure to all liquids.
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Rug pad recommended for use on hard floor
- For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for Rugs to be delivered
- Rugs carry additional shipping + handling charges calculated at checkout
- Rugs cannot be shipped via express methods and only ship ground
- To view shipping rates click here.
If you order a Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines rug from us and you don't absolutely love it, rest assured that you can return within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund. Rug orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Once your rug has been processed, it is not eligible for cancellation but can be returned for a refund.
To return a rug, please contact our Guest Services team and they will quickly resolve your issue. You'll need to provide your order number and reason for the return. If your item is damaged or defective, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of the damages. Once our Guest Services team has these images they will quickly help you return your rug for a refund or a replacement.