Kasuri Blue Multi Rug
LIMITED TIME: FREE SHIPPING
We're sorry, but this item has been discontinued. The good news is that new products are always being added! Thank you for understanding, and happy shopping.
— This product ships directly from the vendor
📦This item is not eligible for express shipping.
Our fresh take on traditional East Indian fabrics. Colorful and patterned, the Kasuri Collection for Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines is made of 100% wool, hooked by skilled artisans in India. Even better, each piece is embellished with 4" tonal braided tassels for a relaxed, but detailed finish. Crafted by Loloi. Learn more about the making of this collection in Joanna's blog post.
- hooked weave
- 100% wool
- pile height: 1/2"
- country of origin: india
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth. Professional cleaning recommended. Professional cleaning recommended. Appropriate rug pad recommended on all surfaces for wear/tear and safety. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for Rugs to be delivered
- Rugs carry additional shipping + handling charges calculated at checkout
- Rugs cannot be shipped via express methods and only ship ground
- To view shipping rates click here.
If you order a Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines rug from us and you don't absolutely love it, rest assured that you can return within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund. Rug orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Once your rug has been processed, it is not eligible for cancellation but can be returned for a refund.
To return a rug, please contact our Guest Services team and they will quickly resolve your issue. You'll need to provide your order number and reason for the return. If your item is damaged or defective, please email email@example.com and include pictures of the damages. Once our Guest Services team has these images they will quickly help you return your rug for a refund or a replacement.