Designed to work with Chalk Style Paint, Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines Clear and Dark Wax are soft, pliable, low odor, and easy to work with. It’s a great way to seal and protect the surface or add age and character.
For darker stain, apply several coats of Dark Wax to get it as dark as you want; build up the wax in layers. If too dark, remove the excess Dark Wax from the surface by re-applying Clear Wax
- Seal & protect surfaces
- Hard-drying wax
- Creamy & easy-to-use
- Enhances the sheen of chalked surfaces
- Can be buffed for a velvety look
- Paint the entire piece using 2 coats of Chalk Style Paint for full coverage and hide
- Seal the surface by applying a thin layer of Clear Wax Wipe it with a rag to remove any excess
- Focus on highlighting the best features of the furniture piece, you want the wax to get stuck in the crevices Wipe on Dark Wax and wipe off shortly after
- Use a piece of fine-grade sandpaper or sander to remove paint film from corners and adages. Work gently to determine how much of the beneath surface you want to reveal.