The colors you see online may not match the colors you ultimately paint on your surface. For true color representation, always start your project by using a Magnolia Interior Color Sample to confirm your color in your home.
Panna Cotta - Exterior Paint
Crisp white lightly dusted with beige
- Product Specifications
- Warning & Warranty
Fill Level/Maximum TintM4760 True White / Base 11 Gallon 128 oz. / 2 oz.M4764 Base 21 Gallon 120 oz. / 10 oz.M4763 Base 31 Gallon 116 oz./14 oz.Sheen @ 85° < 6Resin:100% ACRYLICVOC:< 50 g/LFlash Point:N/AViscosity:100-110 KU
Coverage RateCoverage Low:250 sq. ft.Coverage High:400 sq. ft.At 250 sq. ft. per gallon:Wet: 6.4 mils; Dry: 2.2 milsAt 400 sq. ft. per gallon:Wet: 4.0 mils; Dry: 1.4 mils
Fill Level/Maximum TintM6760 True White / Base 11 Gallon 128 oz. / 2 oz.M6764 Base 21 Gallon 120 oz. / 10 oz.M6763 Base 31 Gallon 116 oz. / 14 oz.Sheen 45-55 @ 60°Resin:100% ACRYLICVOC:< 50 g/LFlash Point:N/AViscosity:95-105 KU
Coverage RateCoverage Low:250 sq. ft.Coverage High:400 sq. ft.At 250 sq. ft. per gallon:Wet: 6.4 mils; Dry: 2.3 milsAt 400 sq. ft. per gallon:Wet: 4.0 mils; Dry: 1.4 mils
Fill Level/Maximum TintM5760 True White / Base 11 Gallon 128 oz. / 2 oz.M5764 Base 21 Gallon 120 oz. / 10 oz.M5763 Base 31 Gallon 116 oz./14 oz.Sheen 15-25 @ 60°Resin:100% ACRYLICVOC:< 50 g/LFlash Point:N/AViscosity:95-105 KU
Coverage RateCoverage Low:250 sq. ft.Coverage High:400 sq. ft.At 250 sq. ft. per gallon:Wet: 6.4 mils; Dry: 2.4 milsAt 400 sq. ft. per gallon:Wet: 4.0 mils; Dry: 1.5 mils
- All surfaces must be clean and free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, polish, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint, rust, and all other foreign substances. Clean and sand new or weathered wood. Scuff sand or degloss smooth or glossy surfaces. Scuff sand or etch metals. Repair imperfections and sand smooth, caulk windows, doors and other openings and countersink nailheads.
- 2 coats minimum required for new or uncoated surfaces
- Application temperature: 35°- 90° F
- Airless Spray: .015” to .019” tip with 60 mesh filter
- Roller in Smooth Surfaces: high quality 3/8”-1/2” nap roller cover
- Roller in Rough Surfaces: high quality 1/2 - 3/4" nap roller cover
- Brush: high quality Nylon/Polyester brush
- DO NOT USE ON FLOORS
- Dries to the touch: 2 hour at 77°F and 50% humidity
- Recoat after 4 hours
- Darker colors may require additional dry time between coats
- Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and in higher humidity
Cancer and Reproductive Harm – visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC.
Contact the National Lead Information Center at 1-800-424-LEAD or visit www.epa.gov/lead.
*Lifetime Limited Warranty:
Masterchem Industries LLC warrants to the original residential consumer purchaser the performance of this product as described on this label for so long as you reside in your home. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT VALID WHEN THE PRODUCT IS NOT PROPERLY APPLIED TO A PROPERLY PREPARED SURFACE OR CARED FOR IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LABEL DIRECTIONS. This warranty is not transferable.
If this product is found not to perform as specified upon inspection by our representative during the warranty period, Masterchem Industries LLC will, at its option and upon presentation of proof-of-purchase (the original receipt), either furnish an equivalent amount of new product or refund the original purchase price of this product to you.
This warranty excludes (1) labor and costs of labor for the application or removal of any product, and (2) any incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, write to Technical Service, Masterchem Industries LLC, 3135 Old Highway M, Imperial, MO 63052-2834, or email Technical Service at email@example.com.