Wusthof Classic Nine Piece Block Set
BE BACK SOON
This product is not currently available. Enter your email below and we'll notify you when it’s in stock!
— This product ships directly from the vendor
📦This item is not eligible for express shipping.
📦This item may carry additional shipping charges calculated at checkout.
Arguably the most important tools of any kitchen, the Wusthof Classic Nine Piece Block Set equips the home cook to prep like a professional. Crafted in Germany, each knife is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel to create a razor-sharp blade that will retain its edge. Ideally balanced for comfortable use, its full tang, three rivet handle is made of durable, fade-resistant material, ensuring beautiful knives that last a lifetime.
9-Piece Set includes:
- 3" serrated paring knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 6" utility knife
- 5" hollow-ground santoku
- 8" chef’s knife
- 8" bread knife
- 9" honing steel
- Pull-apart shears
- 13-slot storage block
- Note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- FSC-certified wood block is gentle on knife edges.
- 3" serrated paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long rod; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 13-slot storage block: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 11" high
- Made in Germany
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knives more than once or twice a year
- Sharpen your knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged
Made in Germany
Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof has earned a reputation for quality and craftmanship over a 200 year history.
Exceptionally Long Edge Retention
Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
Full tang, triple riveted polypropylene (POM) handles protect hands with an ergonomic grip and full bolster.
Forged from a single block of high carbon stainless steel and tempered to 58-degree Rockwell.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Backed with a manufacturer limited lifetime warranty. For warranty information please click here.
This product cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S. Product shipped from our partners and select oversized items are excluded from any shipping promotions or discounts.
To view our shipping rates please click here.
This product is non-returnable and non-refundable. Please reference our policy for defective or damaged pieces. Click here.FRAMED WALL ART
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your framed wall art piece. Our curated wall art pieces are shipped from our partners and carry different shipping charges than our in-stock product. These pieces cannot be shipped via expedited shipping options.SELECT LAMPS + LIGHTING
For issues with orders containing the above referenced products, please reach out to our guest services team at email@example.com.RETURNS
This item is not eligible for returns through our standard returns portal. To view item-specific return policies, or if you a receive a defective or incorrect product, please reference our return policy here.